Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Changing

Dear Abby,

You're growing and changing so much, so often. Dad and I comment on it at least ten times every day. You turn your head toward our voices when we talk. If your binky falls out of your mouth and you can feel it touching your face you open your mouth in attempt to get it back in.

You adore riding in the car or stroller; but you are consistently the most content baby. You spoil us constantly. The time we spend together as a family is so much more fun and fulfilling with you in our lives. I think you're going to start smiling soon (besides the typical newborn smiles). You are getting more and more expressive everyday.

Did I mention you calm down (the few times you are fussy) when I hold you? It warms me through and through.

I adore being your mom.

xoxo,

Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment