Tuesday, July 24, 2012

10 Weeks

Dear Abby,

Today you are 10 weeks old. 10 of the best weeks of our lives.

I think I can successfully say that you and I are starting to know each other. I'll admit, there was quite the transition stage, but we are understanding one another. You've started to take regular naps, and truth be told, I usually take one with you. It's usually what we both need.

You smile more often now. And you seem on the verge of giggling a lot. It warms my heart through and through. You even stop eating now and again to look up at me and give me a special grin.

A couple of weeks ago I took you to you doctor appointment to get your two month shots. You screamed. And I don't think it would have been so bad had you not looked at me with the saddest eyes right before the scream came. It. Broke. My. Heart.

You are finally starting to get some rolls on your legs, and developing quite the cute pot belly. I basically kiss you cheeks all day long. I can't get enough.

Dad and I still freak out over every thing you do. We call one another over to look at you with every new look or movement you do.

I can't believe how much you're changing! I don't know why nobody told me not to blink.

I love you, baby girl.

Your Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment